Now listen carefully everybody...
Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hello people! This is a new website I've created where I'll be posting updates and pictures of the girls for our close friends and family. I have been having problems getting pictures through on email to everyone who wants to get them. Some folks get them okay, some get them too big, some don't get them at all. The other website I tried to keep was too difficult to update. So instead of sending pictures to you, you can check this website regularly to see them and read about them. In order to get back here, you wil need to do one of 2 things:
  • Click on favorites at the top of your computer screen, then click Add to Favorites, then click Okay. Then, whenever you want to go to this website, click favorites and you will see it on your list, and you can click it to come back here for the latest exciting news.
  • Or, you can type in the full name of the website every time you want to see it.
Since this is a public website on the internet I'll be taking a few precautions to prevent psychos from stalking us! Also I will be abbreviating my name as k8 and the girls' names as H and L.
Update: too much of a pain to use initials...I would forget and type the name anyway. So I gave that up.
I will try to add a new post every day -sometimes it will be more than once a day, sometimes not every day. Just keep checking back. After reading the post, you can respond by commenting if you'd like. Example "These are the cutest children I've ever seen on God's green earth." or "Why, they must be the smartest kids known to mankind." You get the idea.

Sooooooo, if you understand all this and you can view the site, please comment on this post to let me know you're there. Otherwise, please email me to let me know if you have a problem. Check back soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing comments...just click anonymous then sign your name!

3:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, They are the cutest monkeys I have ever seen!!!!
What a great Idea!!!! Kat

6:25 PM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, nike free, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, prada handbags, kate spade outlet, replica watches, burberry handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, cheap oakley sunglasses, uggs outlet, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, uggs outlet, replica watches, ugg boots, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, nike air max

7:35 PM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

true religion jeans, nike tn, timberland pas cher, vans pas cher, coach purses, kate spade, north face, sac hermes, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, ray ban uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max, nike air max uk, converse pas cher, nike roshe, hogan outlet, air max, michael kors, guess pas cher, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free uk, louboutin pas cher, jordan pas cher, oakley pas cher, polo lacoste, north face uk, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, coach outlet store online, new balance, replica handbags, michael kors pas cher, lululemon canada, abercrombie and fitch uk, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, nike roshe run uk, hollister uk, nike air force, nike free run, burberry pas cher, coach outlet, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, longchamp pas cher, mulberry uk

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks


+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!