Monday, October 16, 2006

Okay so you probably won't believe this but maybe you will- we were going to get married at Christmas time anyway. We just weren't gonna pop the news on anyone until like Thanksgiving.

It was October 5 - the day my special friend always comes to visit- always in the morning. Needless to say she didn't ever show up that day. Or on Thursday. On Friday I bought a test, and the rest as they say is history. I went Saturday and bought another test just to make sure.

How did this happen? I mean I know HOW but I have PCOS and they (the doctors) couldn't believe it before when I got pregnant because my ovaries are so wacked out. And now, accidentally, so fast???

Don't get me wrong I am happy, even if that's bad to say. I don't feel like it's a mistake at all, even though it wasn't on purpose. And I think it's a boy.

I feel nothing like I did when I was pregnant with the girls. Then, I was completely exhausted from the getgo - so much that I would fall asleep on my desk at work. But I didn't even think about the possibility of being pregnant- I thought I had cancer or something bc I never got morning sickness, just felt like I could barely move. I didn't know I was pregnant with them until I was already in the last week of the first trimester.

I'm a little tired but nothing like the first time. And this time I do feel a little nauseous in the am, not like vomitty- just queasy and it goes away if I eat something bland.

More about this and the wedding details soon I promise.

Thanks so much for all the happy wishes and congratulations. I really do love Scott, he loves me, and we're both excited about the baby, who by the way should arrive the middle of June if everything goes smoothly! I love all you guys.

xok8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!