the firmer the better, i always say.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So have you ever heard of THE FIRM?
It's this Southern militant aerobics thing my sister bullied me into, I mean convinced me to try bc she has done so awesome with it. She has a freakin six pack people, do you hear me? How could I deny her the 10 workout trial period?

You get the Transfirmer and the DVDs together. I did my first workout yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think the treadmill thing has built up my cardio endurance. What I really need are the arm exercises. And you rest every other day, which can't be a bad thing. I probably will do the treadmill in between even though it says not to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enough of boring you with that- can I rant for a sec? Celebrity mothers have it so daggone easy. Everyone is saying how wonderful it is that all these famous people are popping out the puppies, but no wonder- they don't have to take care of them. And if they do childcare stuff themselves they have someone there available at any second if they get sick of it. I just saw a picture of Denise Richards at the zoo with her 2 kids and a nanny. What does she think normal people do when they have to take their 2 or 3 kids to the store or something? I mean, don't get me wrong, it must be nice and I will take a nanny anyday but puh-leeze. Julia Roberts has 2 people with her all the time. 2 I say. Can you imagine it? Me neither.

Being trapped in a windowless iceberg like environment is sheer torture on a day when the sun is blasting outside. I am soooo cold right now my teeth are almost chattering.I am babysitting the kids who aren't taking standardized tests with the rest of the school today. We're here together, in the cafetorium- cafeteria/ auditorium area, having a lovely day. The juvenile delinquents and I and some others. Rescue me please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!