Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Many of you lovely blogosphere buds have emailed me or left comments here asking, "Where you at, dog?" It's been quite some time since I gave you guys a figurative earful of my personal bid-ness.

k8, my dears, has been suffering a severe case of writer's block induced by what we call deep self reflection, and no, I'm not talking about my big greasy forehead in the mirror. Many words could be used to describe this extended period of mental wandering.
Funk.
Blahs.
I would not go so far as to use the term blues, though there have been a few of those thrown in sporadically for good measure.

Honestly though, I had enough Psychology courses in college to know what my problem is. (I almost had enough credits for a Psych minor, btw) The exact diagnosis is a combination of side effects of :

a. my grandmother dying last year
b. people in my church pissing me off
c. my uphill effort to lose a large quantity of weight whilst fighting my PCOS
d. my internal struggle between the roles of working mommy of 3 year old twins and human woman of 33 years with no male counterpart

A-C are semi-self explanatory so you can go ahead and fill in the mental blanks there.

D. is what we will be addressing in this series of posts. Yes, I said series. Because if you really want to know what's happening in k8's world, it will take more explaining than I can do at one time, especially since I'm just beginning to get back in the groove of writing here.

Your feedback, of course, is enjoyed and highly desirable. All I ask is that you try to refrain from scolding or judgment.

Having said that, let me drop the first big bombarooni on ya.

k8 started back smoking ciggies about 2.5 months ago.

(insert dramatic gasp here)


...to be continued

ps please refrain from frying and eating these plump sausage toes.
piggy toes



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!