Friday, March 31, 2006

I strive to preserve the semi-witty/ slightly snide nature of this here blog. It's all about organizing your thoughts, isn't it? So when I cannot organize my thoughts to make them tangible here I cannot blog.

Ok let's see. The cop- um, no. Came 2 hrs late after begging me for a freaking date. I kept putting him off but alas the tale ends woefully. Plus let's be honest, I have a problem with boys. Every boy I've ever liked was the bad kind. Most had long hair. All had issues.

Puppy headbands for puppy party for Ava E. Next weekend. The gig will rock. I will let Stacy do a guest post detailing the awesomeness. The invitations were bone shaped with little paw prints punched out for decoration. My sister is the queen of class when it comes to parties. I'm more on the gaudy side myself, sorry.

Ahem for some reason I cannot remember tattoos hurting that much when u get em. Yikes Batman! I almost came up off the table when he hit me with the needle the first time but it was all good after it got numb. It only hurt for like 2-3 hours afterwards. Stacy got her Chinese dragon redone too on her groinal area.

So the biggest thing that has been taking away from blogging time is the exercise thing. It sucks. You have to do it like every day. I have worked from 15 minutes walking to running on the hard program with tall hills which makes my legs go numb. But I am determined to get skinny. So far I have lost 35.

Ok have to get ready 4 work. Birthday pics are on Flickr now, k?

xok8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!