since i have semi- abandoned my good ole blog...
Sunday, March 16, 2008

well, let's see...the days after christmas have passed in a thick pink sticky amoxocillin fog.

in case you don't know, that's the antibiotic they give kids for just about anything that ails em, in our case -ear infections and snotty noses galore. just as it seems they are all well, the snot begins to flow, then it simply moves along from child to child.


bubby

bubby boy has morphed into a chubby little caveman baby who has fifty million hands and does not like the word "no."




and the monkey girls turned 5!- click the picture above to get to flickr for more photos.

i am still working on my weight loss but i was sidetracked 2 weeks with sinus and respiratory infections so i am just finishing the antibiotics myself and about to get geared up again to lose the final 30 pounds to get to my goal of 100 lost. the closer i get to my goal the slower the weight is coming off though. i have been doing a low carb/low glycemic index diet i invented myself.

sorry so fast and boring- i still have to do everything here to get ready for the a.m.

xok8

ps refresh my memory on the whole google pagerank thing if you know about it. since i stopped blogging, my pagerank has actually gone up??? from 4 to 5. crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hey K8! Good to "see" ya!

Saline, girl, start squirting those snotty noses with saline about 4 - 5 times a day. It will at least dilute the snot if not help "wash" it out!

Hang in there - congrats on the weight loss - expecting a picture soon!

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!