Wednesday, March 23, 2005

pre monkey wreckers rooom
This is a shadowy shot of my living room this morning. Note that the TV and DVD are mounted up on the wall at left like in a psych ward HA! The monkeys kept climbing up on the tv so it had to go. Note the climber taking up an area where an adult chair could go. Seriously, this is how the girls got the name monkeys because as soon as they could they started climbing anything and everything they could. I got the climber because I read on a Mommy's forum that if you give them something they're allowed to climb, they will chill on the other stuff. It worked like about 85%. After the monkeys are up and roaming it will look like a toybomb exploded.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a similar climbing cubey thing. And we have the same Fisher Price dollhouse! My kids stand on it to turn the light switch off and on all day. LOL!

11:01 AM

 
Blogger k8 said...

Yes, my monkeys use the house as a stool also- they get on top of it to look out the window, or they pullit up to the gate to try to climb over. Great minds think alike huh?

11:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Arnold schwarzeneger body builder cadillac fuel filter

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!