Thoughts rattling around inside my head captured through the keyboard...
Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Still illin'. Sinus infection and bronchitis. My voice is wrecked. As my sister put it on the phone earlier, I sound like I've been smoking for 30 years. They're supposed to be changing my antibiotic tomorrow.

I have to drive to Philly on Thursday and back on Sunday for work. It would be cool except that the weather is supposed to be yucky.

Please tell me that I am not a bad mother because sometimes I think my kids are going to drive me nutso if they whine/cry/scream at me one minute longer. The mommy love is there but I have had to resist the urge to beat my head against the wall several times today.

I want this storage unit from Ikea for my bedroom. There is an Ikea store in Philly. I'm debating on going to get it when I'm up there because there is no Ikea store near here within sane driving distance and you know the shipping on that would cost more than the price.

Cute baby story: every night when they go to bed, I sit between their cribs and we say prayers and then I recite Goodnight Moon to them. I always act like I forgot about Goodnight Moon after the prayers and they remind me by grunting and I have to act like I'm guessing what they want. Tonight when I was acting like I didn't know what they wanted, Lily whispered "Ma, shhhhhhhh" and put her fat little finger up to her mouth like I do at that part. Hannah nodded emphatically in agreement. So precious.

Okay- have to be at work at 7am. I hope I can sleep. Nighty night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fizzy said...

poor you. Look after yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

2:13 AM

 
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

OMG No your not a bad mommy. I get that way to love! I could jump out my bedroom window some days.
I hope you feel better soon!

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Bless your heart! Being sick is the pits! You sound so sweet putting your monkey's to bed. my son LOVEs Goodnight Moon. I read about 2 sentences and he has memorized all the words so he ends up reading to me!lol Hope you are feeling better today!!

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!