I'm it. (as if i didn't know that.)
Thursday, January 05, 2006

I have been tagged for a meme. By Jennifer. I must be popular again bc I haven't been tagged for a meme in a long time. (I say again like I once was popular.)

"The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

I'm so weird that it's' hard to narrow it down to just 5 things but let's see...

The first thing that comes to mind is that I cannot stand pantyhose or socks of any species. Especially the pantyhose. Groty to the max! They're so constrictive- like two big squeezing pythons wrapped around your legs. As far as the socks go, I will not wear them unless I have to to put on sneakers to exercise. And sometimes not even then. I probably don't own even 6 pairs of socks total. If I do have to wear them, they can only be the ankle booty kind.

(i said booty)

Another weird thing about me is that I only drink milk if it has ice in it.

I use extra vanilla extract in everything I cook that has vanilla in it. I like dump it in and don't even measure it. Cuz vanilla is my favorite flavah.

I totally must have a dryer sheet in my laundry or I don't like it. But the weird thing is, I use the fragrance free ones, so what's up with that???????????

I can't go to sleep unless I have my 2 favorite pillows. Their names are Mr. Worm and Mr. Tuffy. (shut up.) Mr Worm is a U shaped body pillow I got when I was preggo bc my back was so bad I couldn't sleep and then Mr Worm came on the scene and made everything A-OK. Mr Tuffy is a regular shaped pillow but he's extra tufffff. As in heavy and firm. I can't remember life without him. He goes under the top of Mr. Worm. One of the times I had to go in the hospital when I was pregnant, my mom told the nurse "My daughter can't sleep unless she's laying on Mr. Worm," then when the nurse looked at her weird, she had to explain really fast.

Alrighty now that was just too much information for you wasn't it? Good.

Now I get to tag 5 peeples. Hmmmm, weird----------let's see: I pick Just a Mom,
Christi, Michael, Lalagirl, and Tee. And Geannie. That's 6. Oh well, I know so many weird people. You (lovable) wackos.

(My comments won't open in some browsers now so if you click and nothing happens, right click the talking bananas link and choose open in new window.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!