WARNING: boring post do not read. I'm serious.
Sunday, January 08, 2006

Another Saturday night and another lovely evening in front of my trusty computer monitor.

Today sucked- the chimpies woke up much earlier than I thought they would and started yelling. They know I like to ignore them for as long as possible if I'm still in bed, so they lay down and yell as loud as they can through the bottom of the door where the gap is "mMMAAAAAAAAAAAA! I wanchuuuu MAAAAAA! gemeeeoutaaaaaaaheaw mommy! i'm awake now mooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmy. come git me maaaa." Oh lawd. So since I was rudely awakededed by these, I was stupified all day with fatigue.

Last night I actually went out of my house with humans that were not related to me and are of my age group. We went to a cool Irish pubby type place and I interacted freely with other like minded humans. Course, this being the boonies and all, you know you're gonna see at least 10 people you know and want to see or better yet don't want to see and that's always lovely.

At this cool new pub they have Woodchuck Cider on tap. That's one of my fave beverages and on tap makes it even bettah. An acoustic guitar dude was the live entertainment and he was playing like mostly 60's & 70's stuff like James Taylor, Simon and Garfunkel, lots of cool mellow tunes, man.

I did nothing today. A wasted Saturday. I am in a funk/ depression type thing. I will psychoanalyze myself and tell you that it's like a post-holiday thing combined with it being the first Christmas ever without my Grandmom, in conjunction with having no money and being fat as a house from eating too much at Christmas. See, don't you feel better about yourself already? AND on top of all that the weather here is dreary- freezing cold, cloudy, rainy off and on- that's how it's been for 2 weeks now.

I have the song "Love Will Turn You Around" from that Kenny Rogers movie Six Pack on repeat on my iPod. Does anyone but me remember that movie? Kenny was a hot race car driver. Man that was a long time ago.

I'm boring. I'm bored. Now you are too. I told you not to read this.


Pic for my sister...P1010003


Do you ever wish time had a rewind button, not to do things over, but just to go back and be in a minute or hour of your life that you remember with much fondness and relive it one more time to get that happiness and joy back. Even if you couldn't relive it, if you could just watch from the sidelines, that would be nice too. I know what "they" say to that proposition- it's never as great as you remember it. But I'd still like to try anyway.

ok that's all.

xok8

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

3:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reverse phone lookup

8:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website is really informative and helpful. You have written it extremely effectively. I have bookmarked your blog. Final year rush on comfortable, warm sheepskin ugg boots is set to happen all over once again. Final year northern hemisphere Christmas period searches for "ugg boots" on the [url=http://www.dolasell.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url]
key search engines were up much more than six-fold. As noted by Hitwise and other individuals, sheepskin ugg boots http://www.dolasell.org
have surely turn into more well-liked in seasonal winter periods
two. When you can't get to a mall or a store in your area to shop you can constantly search on the web for a pair of UGG boots. You will just want to be careful when shopping on the internet. If you are organizing on purchasing these boots on the web, electronic mail the merchant and ask for a discount coupon. In many situations, on the net stores have a discount coupons page but they almost never market place it. Personally, I like buying at merchants that provide cost-free of charge transport.
A three UGG boots sale is significantly far more than simply [url=http://www.dolasell.org]cheap uggs[/url]
a really bit of jewellery. A lot of mom and father give their younger young kids a previous current lasting ring after they graduate from university. Just 1 diamond represents childhood preceding, the subsequent represents the kid's latest as getting a grown gentleman or feminine, ready to embark on their grownup lives, as properly as the 3rd represents vibrant possible shoppers for that foreseeable future,
That is why absolutely everyone which includes females wishes to include a single pair of UGG Boots in their wardrobe. Additionally, these boots are readily available in a fantastic assortment of styles, styles and colours. So, choosing the right size shoes for your needs is not quite hard.

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

louis vuitton ciphertext stealing watery vaginal discharge rink entirety in a sentence http://sunchasersportfishingcharters.com sunchasersportfishingcharters.com gapers block notify synonym instantaneous rate of change southeastern louisiana university

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!