Whine and Cheese
Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Can a girl get her 8 hours of sleep any time soon? I'm dragging my butt around trying to stay awake by drinking copious amounts of coffee. Seems like I can't get to bed on time lately , and when I am tired the monkeys don't want to cooperate. I have to be at my job at 7AM people. Not an easy task to achieve, We have been so busy lately plus I have a bunch of side projects going on when I'm not seeing patients. When I get home I want to fling myself on the sofa and chill. The sofa part is easy but as soon as lay down, if I close my eyes, I can get injured. They're bringing me toys and books they want to play with with them and they don't understand that chunking a Little People Sweet Sounds House on my gut is slightly painful. Ugh! Don't even ask about the laundry situation or the state of my kitchen floor.

Last night my dad went to the hospital for what they thought was influenza but turned out to be bronchitis and you know how long it takes at the emergency room. I was waiting up to hear from my mom who didn't get to call til 12. Then the alarm goes off at 5:45. Calgon, take me away! Can't wait til the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fizzy said...

ooooooo poor you. Plan something really realy self indulgent for your self this weekend. Let me know. And give those cheeky monkeys big cuddles they are sooo cute. Cheer up. Ihope your dad gets better soon

3:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!