It's like Madlibs but better and more creative and funnier.
Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Yes I was almost finished with a post when my computer locked up w a wacked out error message. In case you're a new kid here my computer is a donated one for which I am grateful but is going to die any time now and I got no moolah for a new one. Last night I was sooooooo depressed bc I thought it was a goner fer sure and ohmygoodness I have no life except the internet so I would actually have to function in society.

Anyway the magical moment passed and that post is gone with the proverbial wind kids.

I was brainstorming for topics for posts and I thought I would share some with you and see what you thought; feel free to throw some of your own clever topics at me or even cuter what should the first or last sentence of these posts be?

Children: Must They Really Be Fed Every Day?
Step 2 versus Little Tykes-A Quantitative Analysis of Durability
Stretch Marks- Pride and Prejudice
How to Avoid Bright Colored Oversize Shirts with Cartoon Characters on Them
The Male Powered Myth of "Too Many Shoes"

PS In case you are wondering yes I am just as berserk in real life as I seem on this website. Basically I type like I was talking bc that way you know the REAL k8. Unlike some people who can't decide on their alter ego. "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." Tsk tsk tsk.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!