Clear your brain between paragraphs, please.
Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I have a bad habit of not leaving well enough alone combined with the tendency to just screw around with my template when I'm bored. That's why something is weird if something looks weird to you. Hopefully Echo will get my email and help me fix it soon, like she has nothing else to do. I cant figure out why all my posts are wacked out font wise. One day instead of being normal they all started coming out big and green when I publish them. It's so annoying bc Echo set it up to post in a really cute font and color that matches my blog. I promise i didn't do nuttin to it. It just started happening.

Right now I am so sad for these guys on TV. The show is Average Joe. I promise I didn't turn it on purposely; my tv was on NBC from watching the Today Show this morning. All these not stereotypically hunky guys are trying to "win?" this model looking gorgeous chick. Most are dorky/nerdy according to society's standards. I don't want them to get their feelings hurt, they're so nice. Why are they subjecting themselves to this public abuse? I don't get it.

My computer is like a silent magnet in my house when my kids are sleeping. I say to myself, "I'm not getting on the internet tonight." or "okay I'll just check my email." or "Okay just 10 minutes and that's it." Yuh, right. I mean there are so many more productive things I could be doing with my time like...umm watching tv? reading a real live paper book? folding towels? making origami swans?

I'm psyched for our Vacation Bible School this year. I'm always the craft chick.

This is the theme.
And, oh yes, a safari means monkeys, kids, lots and lots of monkeys. Of course I'll throw in a few other random safari animals but count on plenty of primate craft action boys and girls. The possibilities are just beginning to form in my wittle brain. They give you a craft suggestion book but I alwasy just trash that bad boy and come up with my own stuff. I mean, you can only get so excited with crafts made from toilet paper tubes right? Kids want fun fun action and that's what I give em. Can't wait.

I'm in charge of committee at church for our new sign. That's what prompted the previous post. I found that in an internet search. Don't worry it's not a real church sign. I made it with the sign generator program because I thought that would be hilarious to see on a church sign but it was only a joke so don't git yerself all worked up over it. Or do, if you wanna.

Maybe it's because they're not screaming but my babies are precious when they're sleeping. Especially their fat little feet. I snuck in and took these to show you the fat pigs. They're a little blurry bc it was dark.
sweeties 015
sweeties 019
I could chomp em!

okay i'm stopping now since I have to be at work at 7am. Yucko!

xo k8


ps BTW speaking of PETA (2 posts down)
this is a trip!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!