When I was by myself in the bathroom and I laughed out loud, the lady who was waiting looked at me weird.
Monday, June 27, 2005

I have had these two pictures on my phone for so long I can't remember when I took em. I finally remembered to send them to myself via email so's I could post them. Finally I've found someone to show the crazy stuff I see that makes me laugh to...YOU! I took these w/ my phone so they're a little blurry.

Here's an antique wooden postcard I saw in a junkshop near Monkeyville
sinking
In case you can't see it says "It starts when you sink in his arms...and ends with your arms in the sink!" HA! I need to remember this for if and when I ever gits me a man.

Here's a sticker that I saw in the bathroom at the grocery store.
nugget
It's a PETA sticker that says "I am not a nugget!" and someone wrote above it "yes U R." I laughed out loud, for both the humor of the sticker, (like that would make me not eat chicken), and the comment over it.

Okay I know you've been living in suspense to find out where I'm going on vacation. Well, I started out w the Dominican Republic, then I ruled that out when I saw how close I would be to Haiti. The whole government unrest/guerilla warfare thing is just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttle creepy for me. I know it's a big vacation destination but I can't do it. Right now anyway. Then I went through all the other Caribbean islands, no , no, no, no, Hawaii, too expensive unless I stay w Sandy but my mom and sister will be there too so can't do that, then I came up with ...MEXICO! Since I speak Spanish and it's a good deal for flight and resort packages, it's perfecto! And yes, I'm getting prematurely excited but I haven't had a real good vacation like this since my honeymoon and we're not even gonna go there.

We're going to the
Riviera Maya Soooooo exciting. We're gonna do it all...snorkelling, swiming w dolphins, Mayan Ruins, discos, yeah baby! Of course by we I mean me and my sister though my mom may go with us on some. I can't wait. (Echo, you're small enough to squeeze in a suitcase if you can find a babysitter!)

xok8

ps every time i try to use the computer now, Hannah first tries to lure me out of the room by yelling "I pooped mommy, I pooped", and grabbing her butt. Now that I've caught onto that trick she tries to bully me by pointing to the floor out in the hall and saying "OUT mommy, get OUT." I have no idea where she gets this bossy behavior from at all. ahem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Tattoo removal san francisco Sports etiquette guidelines Videos amateurs gratis call centers birmingham Phase 2 call centers Medialog callcenter Free email to fax australia Peru's houses

3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!