I also liked Sea Monkeys and Shrinky Dinks.
Friday, June 24, 2005

In case you haven't noticed my brain is weird and I have these random thought paths in my cerebral cells that branch out into lots of bizarre ideas and/or memory flashbacks. The other day I was watching the monkeys in the sandbox and all of a sudden I had this memory flash of a really cool toy ( I guess it was a toy) that I used to dig...Magic Sand!!! Who else remembers this? You poured it in water and it wouldn't get wet and dude, you could like build castles and stuff then put it back in the bottle and reuse it. It completely ruled. What happened to it?

Whenever I am searching for something I just know SOMEBODY will be selling it on eBay. I just knew somebody would be hawking a vintage bottle of Magic Sand, but alas, no dice Pablo. Some UK people are selling some newschool MagicSand kit thingies but I wanted the Aladdin bottle. From what I could tell, they don't sell it in the US anymore only in Europe. I wonder why. Can you please look in your garage and see if you have any in some old boxes for me please bc now I am obsessed with getting it. Thanks.

xok8

ps in case you didn't know Blogger is rockin' a picture tool now where you can upload pics right into your posts if you want. try it you'll like it.

pps i am so agitated. every post i type is coming out in a wacked font like this is showing up green and large print on my computer. whassupwiddat????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reverse phone lookup

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!