If you have kids, pets, or pets you dress up like kids...
Monday, October 24, 2005

...you will dig this new fangled government thang I read about today. No, it's not anything free, but yet still cool. Just in time for Christmas,boys and girls, you can get your very own perfectly legal genuine US postal stamps personalized with YOUR PICTURE. Yes, perhaps you have seen it already, but humor me and act surprised anyway. There's a bunch of companies that do it too, here's one.



ps if you're not down with that, the new christmas stamps this year are the bizomb too.

05_cookies37_f

pps only 2 comments on the last post. i know you don't want to tell me how wacked it is for my kids to have 11 pairs of shoes, but that's ok, I already know.




My comments won't open in some browsers now, so if you click and nothing happens, right click the Talking Bananas link and choose open in new window. Gracias.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I had heard that - that means I won't have to stuff pics into Christmas cards this year! YAY! I love the new stamps too - for some reason, they make me HUNGRY!

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

3:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!