It was like a gift you couldn't wrap.
Monday, October 10, 2005

"I want the hall to look like you're in a circus tent so I need to figure out a way to do that. "
I was tagged by Stephen at Wild Olive Branch to do a meme where you go into your 23rd post and take out the fifth sentence. I was talking about decorating for the monkeys' 2nd birthday party which was a circus theme. That was last February. You can see the pictures here if you want. It was a smashing success dahling. I tag Christi, Renee, Judy, justamom, and Geannie when her blog comes back.
__________

Dude. My day started off in that cruddyMondayIcan'twakeupkindofway. Then when I was in my third period class at my first school which was like 10:45, they called me from the office and said that at the other school I go to at 11:30, something had happened and they had no water so they had to close the school for the day and send everybody home so I could just be off at 11:15. I was so so so very 'appy. (scottish accent) I came home and got in my nice little cozy bed cuz my kids were at the babysitter's anyway and snoozed for like 2 hours then got up and computerized for like an hour. That rocked.
On a whinier note, my comment numbers are low since I started back blogging. Yet, my stats are the same? You know, comments are like hugs to k8 and right now k8 is not feeling really warm and fuzzy. I don't care what anybody says, if they say comment numbers are not important that's a big fudge covered fib. "What could be the matter?", I ask myself quizzically. Does my blog smell bad? (sniff armpits) Please don't think I'm paranoid; I'm only sharing this with you because we're close like that. ::mwah::

School tomorrow afternoon or still no H2O?
More or less comments now that I've whined about it?

Paper or plastic?

White or wheat?

Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?


















My comments are wacked out. They won't open on some browsers now.
If you can't open the comments, right click the talking bananas link and choose open in new window. If anybody knows how to fix this please tell k8. gracias.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog for detox diet. I am going to have to bookmark this blog for when I want to learn more about detox diet.

I think anyone interested in detox diet would find my site interesting and entertaining. Stop by when you have time.

8:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

12:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!