testing 1, 2, 3.
Saturday, September 17, 2005


Wow, blogger.com is still here?! Hi to all youse guys who all still clicking back here every now and then to see if I'm alive. I have to take a Technology course to fulfill my recertification requirements so now in addition to work, I am also in class every Wednesday from 4-6 through November. Hopefully I will learn how to use a computer. BWAH HA HA (Don't get mad Faith if you're reading this I know you have to do it) So far I have learned how to save files in Word, get on the internet, and format disks. eeeeeek.

I have had no computer at my new house because Verizon won't hook it up til the 22nd. I can't use my school-assigned laptop for blogging there because, you know, they spy on you and stuff.

I promise as soon as my DSL is connected I will be back full force. I won't blame you all if you abandon me. ::emotional sniff:: Honestly, I feel like I have been separated from my family. If you're reading this, leave me a message with the latest update on you since I don't have time to go to my blogroll but maybe I will have a sec to read the comments. Also, if you have my phone number you could call me. AHEM ::cough:: Christi. If you don't have my cell phone just my home phone my new number is the same area code and prefix but the last numbers are now six oh eight seven, ok?


Love love love and kisses and missyas.
k8


Here's an old monkey picture for those of you having cuteness withdrawal. They're still doing basically the same thing, just in an upright position.

Look at those piggy noses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!