I KNEW they wanted to be in pageants.
Sunday, August 28, 2005

My friends say my kids are the world's most photographed children. I denied it until lately, I noticed every time they see someone with a camera they say "cheese" with a big grin. Tonight I was walking down the hall putting my camera away and Lily said "Mommy, CHEESE, look!" and posed in the hall.
bigcheese Lily
Then Hannah started saying it too and then they were saying "More More!" and moving around in different places smiling all different faces saying "Cheese! Cheese!".
smiles!Hannah's new slitty eye smile look
Then when I said, ok enough, no more pictures, they started pouting. I think they really are Little Miss America material, guys. With these faces and the dresses we are an unbeatable package. Now, for the talent portion...let me think. (rubs palms together) Song? Dance? Combo? It should definitely involve jazz hands.

More shot's of mama's little trophy getters...
picnic1Church picnic today
picnic2

Okay one more. Look at these fat piggy toes. They call these their "flopflops."
piggymeat

Exciting- just a liiiiiiiiiittle nervous: I have my first day at my new job tomorrow so pray for me please. I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

xok8

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!