Thursday, October 20, 2005

What I do when I look around the house and see about a million things I need to do:

Get on the computer
_________________________

Tuesday I had an appointment over where my sister lives and it was her bday so since she teaches school, my mom and I went by there and surprised her by bringing her HUMONGOUS senior portrait (which she hates) from my mom's hallway to show to her students. She had no idea we were even gonna be in the area which made it even better. I was hoping it would embarrass her, but it didn't, or at least she didn't reveal her emotions. DARN IT!

I got to go to my ab favoritist store, TJ Maxx. Yes, I do know that is is beyond sick to be shopping for Christmas doodads and knickknacks in October but the stuff is such a good deal that really, if I didn't, it would be horribly irresponsible of me.

The highlight of my shopping experience there was finding Christmas dresses for the girls exactly like I wanted for their holiday pictures. They're just like this but red corduroy and the smocking is Santa and the sleigh and stuff. Guess how much??? 19.95 each. ROCK ON! You have no idea how hard it is to find 2 of same thing in the same size. FYI I'm obsessed with smocked kids' clothes- I think it's the cutest. Of course if you don't have kids you probably have no idea what I'm talking about but that's OK. As a matter of fact I like just saying the word "smocked" or even "smocking." Smocked. Smocked, smocked, smocked.

Oh yeah and I got them new shoes bc Kohl's was having a buy one get one free sale. They're kind of like this but lighter brown and cuter, of course.

Latest middle school drama- there is a poop writer on the loose. Some kid wrote on the bathroom wall with poopoo yesterday. He wrote "CLEAN." Go analyze that one. Someone coined the phrase "poop writer" so that's what the kids have been saying. "Who do you think is the poop writer?" "Did you hear about the poop writer?" And here I thought only toddlers did stuff like that.




My comments are wacked out. They won't open on some browsers now. If you can't open the comments, right click the talking bananas link and choose open in new window. If anybody knows how to fix this please tell k8. gracias.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll never find me.

4:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Royal caribbean mexico cruises venlafaxine chemistry

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!