My mom was in the driver's seat so I have a witness.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Tonight we were sitting at the Wendy's drive thru waiting to pay for our salads when this little guy in a Wendy's uniform came skulking up from the side real sneaky like and yelled at the girl inside taking the money. He was really strange acting. He flattened himself against the wall while he waited for her and he acted like we weren't sitting there in the car like 18 inches from him. When she stuck her head out, he swung this bag at her and she grabbed it and snatched it inside the money window. It was a clear plastic bag with 2 raw chickens inside. Then she just took our money like everything was normal. My mom and I looked at each other like, "Am I hallucinating or did he just give her 2 raw chickens?"

Since then I have been trying to imagine the events that prefaced the double raw chicken pass-off. I cannot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Foreign surveillance intelligence act los angeles private Cellulite thigh cream Kitchen aid coffe maker texas culinary arts schools

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!