how'd ya like to bust yer knuckles on this ?
Wednesday, August 22, 2007

actually i would feel more cloudy than sunny.


um, can you believe people actually used to wash their clothes on these? my mom remembers my grandmom using this when she was a kid. dude, we have it so easy. you should go hug your washing machine.

you can tell how much it was used from the center- it's all shiny and new looking from the constant scrubbing. don't you love the brand- 'sunnyland?' like you're supposed to be all bright and cheery and happy while you're toiling away and sweating. but i guess makers of laundry related products use the same psychology on us modern folks right?

cheer
bounce
snuggle

and no AC back then either.

which reminds me, isn't it like totally gross to think back to the days when there was no deodorant, no toothpaste, stuff like that? yucko to the max especially in the summer!



ps haloscan comments are malfunctioning off and on lately. if you click the time below you can make a blogger or an anonymous comment

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

yeah, I think we're getting ready to get a whiff of the no a/c life...small issues arise (it ain't pretty!).

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!