i wanna be a biker granny!
Monday, August 20, 2007

i didn't run fast enough and i got tagged by laura. i have to show you my tattoos and tell you the stories behind them.

this is the best pic i can get of the first tattoo i got bc it's on my lower back and i'm home alone. it's blurry, but it wouldn't look any better if it was focussed.

tattoo meme
re: the location- i got this tattoo before the term 'tramp stamp' came into use, i promise. the story is, both me and my sister who is 4 years younger always wanted a tattoo, but she made me wait til she was 18 so we could go together.

i made her go first so i could measure the pain on her face to see if i wanted to chicken out or not. my best friend at the time was with us too. she got a fairy sitting on a mushroom. my sister got a chinese dragon on her groingroin.


it's a celtic cross bc i wanted a cross and my grandmother's family is from scotland hence the celtic thing. it was supposed to look more like this. the lesson to be learned here kids is, don't get a tattoo from a guy who learned the craft in prison, even if he's working in a tattoo parlor and he's 'legal' now.

i have considered having it covered with a bigger better cross. maybe.

the second one is larger and is on the front of my right thigh.

tattoo meme
it says 'hope' in spanish and i got it after my granddad died. the sun doesn't have any meaning i just thought it was cool looking. i still like it though.

i still want one more big tattoo on the middle of my back between my shoulder blades but i probably never will be able to afford it, at least not anytime soon. maybe when all my kids are grown i will limp into the tattoo parlor on my cane and get it.



okay now who can i tag? i'm not sure who reads this blog that might have a tattoo?
christi???
if you have a tattoo and you're reading this i tag ya. i would love to see whatcha got!

1 Comments:

Blogger 7DaysOnly said...

Well damn!
I have several but no pic's! Will have to get the ole man to take some! hehe

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!