I can't take it anymore...I'm running away!
Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tomorrow. But just for a day. Yippee! My mom and I are going to a place that's about an hour away from where live to go to an appointment I have which is only gonna take like 45 minutes. Before and after- we shop. If you know where I live then you probably know where I'm going and if you know where I used to live then it's through the tunnel from there. Also, my sister lives there too in the beach town (code- wink wink) near lots of gooood shopping. They just expanded the TJ Maxx there and made it a mega big one so I musn't miss that! Then we're going to pick up a layaway I have at WalMart. Yikes- toddler beds. They're the pink Disney Princess ones. I'm not sure whether are not girls are ready for them or not but when I went there last time they were just putting them out and they had only gotten 2. If you have twins you know what it's like trying to find two of the same thing be it clothes, furniture, etc. So knowing they would eventually need them and I had seen them on the internet but the shippng...ugh...I had to go for it. I doubt I will put the stickers on them because I'm not all about alot of character stuff but the beds themselves will match their room which is painted.....can you guess?.........ballerina pink. That was actually the name of the color. Plus, the beds are plastic which could be tacky but hey...easy barf/other bodily fluids cleanup plus they'll be durable. Then on Saturday I'm taking Fizzy's advice and I'm cashing in a massage gift certificate I got for Christmas. Shopping one day, massage the next; what more could a girl ask for?

5 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Just surfing some of the blogs. Your girls are so cute! I have a twin brother and mom always said we were a handful!lol The princess beds are so sweet too! :-)

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Shannah said...

Wanted to say hello and thank you for stopping by my blog!! Your girls are so sweet!!! I'll be back to read more!!

Enjoy your get away!!!

9:40 PM

 
Blogger Fizzy said...

Have you been on the caffiene? I was worn out (shall I say knackered :)) just reading it. WOW I thought I was the only one who could talk. I am so glad someone else can too. Those beds are wonderful just as your girls are. I agree with the stickers though. OOOOOOO and I got a mention I have never had that before - brill ta.

3:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

4:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reverse phone lookup

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!