Alright, I'll do it already.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I decided to make this more interesting for you with lots of fun clicky pics to express myself better! btw you are not allowed to read this until you have completed the monkey personality test below.

If you could build a second house anywhere where would it be? Salamanca, Spain
What are your favorite articles of clothing? Well see I have this certain style of pants I like. I have multi pairs I've collected. They're like thin sweat pants? or yoga pants with wide bottoms. I have them in like 6 colors& one hot pink velour pair I adore.
What was the last CD you bought? Downloaded? James Taylor greatest hits
What time do you wake up in the morning? 6am
If you could play an instrument what would it be? I don't wanna play an instrument I want to be able to sing!!
Which vehicle do you prefer: sports car, motorcycle, or SUV? my mama minivan
Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes. Which do you prefer, smoking or non-smoking?
Can you juggle? yes. monkeys
Favorite children's book? Goodnight Moon
What is your favorite season? autumn
If you have a tattoo what is it? a celtic cross on the bottom of my back and a girl faced sun with the word esperanza on my right front thigh. I invented it so there's no similar pic.
If you could have one superpower what would it be? To make myself invisible so I could listen to people without them knowing. Bwah ha ha
Who is one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My granddad.
What is under your bed? Nothing bc my mattress & boxsprings are on the floor.
What's your favorite day? Any day I'm home when my girls wake up.
Sushi or hamburger? Weeeeeellllllll, hamburger most of the time if it's angus beef. But I loooove sushi too.
Who did you steal this from? Some chick named Renee
What is your favorite flower? lily. duh.
What is your favorite meal? Ribeye steak medium rare, grilled shrimp, baked potato with sourcream and chives, asparagus
Describe your pjs. Pink with cute widdle fwoggies.
What is your favorite breakfast? multi layer chocolate cake and mr pibb (on ice)
Do you like your job? oh yeah (that's not me but she represents my feelings.)
What is your dream job? restaurant owner
What age do you plan to retire? um that keeps changin each month when I get my portfolio report.
Where did you meet your spouse or significant other? are you trying to rub it in that I no longer have a spouse????? that is so mean.
Something you'd like to do that you've never done before? travel all around Europe like a rich person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!