If you're naughty I will tell on you.
Sunday, April 24, 2005

P1010061
This is cruddy but the only thing they gave me at Sears was a tiny black and white proof printed on regular paper. The one I've been to before gave you a color proof. So you can't tell they had on tie-dye shirts and the background is bright colored hearts. Plus their hair was super duper precioulicious. Yeah I just made up that word but you can sound it out. As I predicted it was like a greased pig contest. Out of thirty minutes of work and alot of sweat and first coaxing then screaming and threatening this is what I got and although anything with them in it is cute it's not the super best. I'll show you the real one when I get it in a few weeks.

I'm not even supposed to be blogging right now but after I SAT HERE AND WAITED ANXIOUSLY for Crossing Jordan to come on at 10 the second it started (no joke) the sound went out and a staticcy noise came on. FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT. That's me saying bad words. I have invented all different words to substitute for profanities since I tried to stop cursing a few years ago which believe me was not easy bc I had a mouth like a drunk sailor. I could curse in 5 different languages. At the risk of you thinking I'm some angel I still slip sometimes cuz nobody's perfect but the Lord knows I have come a loooong way. Some other ones I have invented/use are sonofagun, shiite muslim, fruiteater, poodle head, crudola, and frigasaurus rex (that's still borderline.) Don't get me wrong, if you want to cuss that's your beeswax but I really try to control myself. Oh man I just realized I'm a goody-goody. I'm gonna be in charge of putting names on the board while the teacher's out of the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!