Beach Bum Be Me
Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mmmmmm, da beach. Da sun, da surf, da waves. So sweet.

It was a beautiful gorgalicious day at our lovely local private beach. This friend of my mom owns it and she never uses it so we can go there whenever we want. And it's so lusciously unspoiled and secluded, especially at this time of year. I have been waiting all winter for the feeling of the hot blinding sun on my face as I lay limp and lifeless with my ipod playing Fleetwood Mac's acoustic version of Landslide with the surf gently pounding the shore and the cool breeze blowing in my hair. I needed that so bad. It makes me feel alive and refreshed yet deliciously lazy at the same time. I took some pictures if you want to see but they will proabably bore you out big time cuz they're just nature stuff I thought was cool. Clickykins.

Plus now I'm agitated bc I had planned on blogging thru my cell phone during my Memphis trip which starts Thursday. When I tried a test post today it was rejected by Blogger for some crazy technical jargony reason I didn't understand. So now what am I supposed to do? Go blogless for a everlovin weeeeeeek?(squeal of pain) Nooooooooooooooooo. Not a possibility. Gotta figure something out. Let me know if you hav an idea, k? Le sigh.

In other unrelated news, we had some yummy grilled garlic marinated pork tenderloins and vidalia onions on the bomb Weber grill tonight. Add some romaine salad with balsamic vinaigrette and a crusty loaf of sourdough and BAM BABY you got it goin' on fa real.

And lastly, for my darling Christi, a pic of one of my tattoos she wanted to see. The other one, not so photographical. Ah, the bad old days. Thank God I don't have that trauma drama any more.
Picture 024 Now that I look at the pic, it's not so good bc it looks like alot of it reflected light maybe cuz I was at the beach? I think it looks better than this in reality. Oh well you get the idea. Kids, don't try this at home because eventually you will grow up and have to explain to your children why mommy has a cartoon on her leg that won't wash off, and then later it'll be, mom you have one, why can't I get one? whine whine whine. Yet still I like them. I boggle my own mind. Okay that's all now. Ba-bye.

xok8

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

12:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Upskirts teachers Horse racing south west summer buying timeshare Jeep thumbnails minivan

5:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!