whatEVER.
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

nobody loves me.

Judging from the low number of comments and the hate email I received, in combination with the burnt emery board someone FedExed me, my readers did not like the toe cheese post yesterday. But you know what, that's fine. Cuz somebody had to do it and if I have to face low numbers and negative blogo-vibes due to that fact that I am the only one willing to stand up for global foot health, that is okay with me. I will be the pedi-martyr.

It's hard sometimes being the cutting edge blogger that I am. Into what category do I fit? Mommy blogger? Religious blogger? Primate blogger? Random freaky thought blogger? Gee, kids, it's like the middle school lunchroom and I'm wandering around with my tray looking lost and sad. NOT.

Ha! I'm sitting at Christi and Echo's table to annoy them. And if you want to sit with us, that's fine but be prepared to give up your dessert.

I'm going to blog tonite. Will it be about my children, Jesus, or earwax? I guess you'll just have to wait to find out.

xok8

ps i know it's annoying that everytime now you come here you hear an indian flute but it's the slideshow music and i like it there. so just grit your teeth and wait til it gets kicked to the archives. BA-DOW BABY this is MY BLOG. Mama's little piece of internet real estate. Cha ching. It's prime property.

pps mad props to yesterday's commenters yo.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!