Mememememememememme. (Me.)
Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hmmmmm. From Fizzykins. 10 things I have never done??? Should these be things I want to do or just whatevah?

I will let you guess. 5 I want to do- which ones are they?

1. I have never run with the wolves or danced with the dolphins.
2. I have never marched on Washington with a big banner that says "Free the wild monkeys!"
3. I have never been to the ruins of Pompeii to see those cool frozen in time people.
4. I have never read the entire Bible from front to back.
5. I have never worked as a one of those chicks who walks around department stores spraying people with perfume.
6. I have never jumped out of an airplane.
(This list is hard bc I used to be so extremely naughty. I can't think of alot of stuff I haven't done.)
7. I have never seen Willie Nelson in concert.
8. I have never ever been spit on by a llama.
9. I have never had self control with lemon poundcake.
10. I have never been a person who says "never say never!"

I'm obligated by blogosphere etiquette to tag 3 people. I pick Christi, Sandy, and my nose. JUST JOKING. My sister.

Reader challenge # 2 : What are the captions for these photos??
untitled2
untitled3
untitled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!