Finally...
Monday, May 23, 2005

...we fly out in the morning! I am so excited to get home and see my monkey meats! I got them Graceland tshirts today with sparkly pink cadillacs on the front. ha! I will also admit I did end up buying some other Elvis goodies, to be revealed at a later date. I will have to give you all the juicy details when I get home and upload my pictures, but the tour was alot more interesting than I thought it would be. Just as I had suspected, the King was a huge fan of monkeys and there were several located throughout the house. Of course I photographed them don't be silly.

Afterwards my mom and brother who had driven up from MS went downtown to check out the tourist stuff in the yucky yucky heat while I luxuriated in the luscious Memphis weather poolside. I had the whole pool to myself since this is like a business inn type place with no families. It was super- dee-duper.

Now I'm gonna finish packing cuz we out like early in the mornin yo. I hate the rushrush rental car return get to the airport get thru security scene. But I"M GOING HOME TO MONKEYVILLE! Yip.

xok8

ps i will wave as i'm flying over your house so stand outside and wait for the plane, k?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

2:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!