I'm so controversial!
Tuesday, July 26, 2005

scandal_in_monkeyville!

Dude, like, I never knew an opinion of mine could matter so much to so many people. I have been BANNED* from a message board. The very first message board I ever joined. Am I a rebel? Wow. Plus, even after I stopped saying anything, they just kept coming here and leaving me love letters. I wonder if I should call my agent and get some 8 x 10 glossies done. I'm famous.

All joking aside, the bottom line is this is my blog and I can delete or ban anyone I want to. If I don't want to have a comment on my blog with you calling me a Nazi, guess what? I don't have to. If I don't want to look at your liberal spew, guess what? I don't have to.

I am a Christian, a Republican, a Southern Conservative; needless to say I'm pro life as well. I ain't changing my opinion one little iota because some tyrading liberal mommies don't like me disagreeing with them. The Bible says homosexuality is wrong and that's it. No if, ands or buts about it. I believe marriage= one man and one woman.

But just because I hold those beliefs does not mean I hate all gay people personally. Some of the best friends I have ever had in my life were gay.And gay people read this Christian chick's blog. And for your information, my uncle was gay and he died of AIDS. And I loved him.

xok8

ps big props to my peeps who stood with me on this. sorry if some of your comments got deleted with the yucky ones. and thank yous and love to all the twin mommies from the message board who emailed me and told me sorry on behalf of the other ones. that means alot.

pps since some friends asked, here is the cartoon i published that started all the hooooopla.

added July 27th, 10:30 a.m.
* i found out the reason i was banned was for "spamming." I don't remember sending any unsolicited bulk email of a commercial nature. Maybe they meant the other Spam. But I looked there and I don't remember ever riding the Spammobile or writing haikus about Spam. I can honestly say I have never even eaten any of this product, visited the Spam museum, and I am not a member of the Spam fanclub. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!