Tuesday, October 25, 2005

When I was about 5 minutes down the road today, I called my house to tell my mom something and she told me someone had just called there to say school was cancelled today bc we had alot of rain and wind here in Monkeyville last night. I guess the backroads were flooded or maybe trees had fallen? I dunno. Either way I was so disappointed that I would not be able to teach my lesson today, as it was to be the introduction of the conjugation of regular -ar verbs.

HA! Yeah right. Hoo-rah- I was off today- with pay. Oh yes. Thatsa nice.

The monkeys were adorable this morning but they refused to nap this afternoon, so from 5 on they were bad with a capital B-A and D. As you, know, sleep deprivation is the leading cause of toddler temper meltdown, especially when your sister switches lollipop flavors with you against your will. Ay, the drama! Not to mention they wanted to drink all their hoppy juice before they ate their dinner and got agitated when I took it away. (Hannah's new fave saying is "No mama, don't do dat.")

Yes, you read that right, hoppy juice. What's wrong with you, you never heard of the hoppy fruit from which hoppy juice is sqwuzzen? Me neither. That's what they call chocolate milk because the bottle has a hoppy on it.

Here's what little angels look like.

puple1
purple2
aug2005 006
These picture was obviously taken in the a.m.

Here they are at approximately 6:30 after having no nap.


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Needless to say, mummy had to put her widdle pumpkins to bed earrrrrrrrrrrrrrly.

Ah, the sound of silence.




My comments won't open in some browsers now, so if you click and nothing happens, right click the Talking Bananas link and choose open in new window. Gracias.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Wow, they've sprouted legs, girl! Look at how tall they are getting! By the way, I'm having NO probs with your comments, but sometimes the bananas don't work for me, so I don't even bother with them - go figure!

11:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! camping entertainment equipment Allergic+amoxicillin+reaction quick weight loss lexus 330 mature boobs hairy buy meridia fast delivery Push to talk voip service in the uk permanent solutions for erectile dysfunction basic strategy card blackjack erectile dysfunction sexual position affinity washer acura concept Compare video cards with intel onboard 950 graphics Lose belly fat food Erectile dysfunction indiana cisco router reuse address erectile dysfunction philadelphia Symptoms from topamax

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!