Monday, February 26, 2007



The monks are obsessed with doing "projects." This means giving them scissors, gluesticks, and other instruments of torture and letting them explore their inner artist. I just go to any old website that has coloring pages and let them pick what they like then they color and disect. They like to add stickers for that extra oomph as well.

Last week I found a really cool one where you just print out the page of pizza stuff and let them cut and glue. I had the wise idea to let them glue it on a paper plate so it looks like real pizza. We did that one Saturday.

cool cutout and glue stick pizza craft i got off the internet.


(Some other sites I get stuff from are this one this one and this one.)

#################################

In unrelated pregnancy news, I always heard about having weird dreams when you're knocked up but lately mine have gotten incredibly freaky and realistic. Last night I had a dream where I woke up from a dream in my bedroom and went to use the bathroom. When I got back a long deceased and greatly beloved pet dog was laying where I sleep (it was alive, yes) and omg the details I have stored in my brain and don't even know. In my dream he had on the same collar he used to wear and I examined him from head to toe to make sure I wasn't imagining him before I reached out to pet him. He was happy and wagging his tail. I woke up my husband (in the dream) and asked him "Do you see a dog in the bed or am I hallucinating?" and he responded that he saw it too. His fur even felt the same when I petted him. (the dog not the husband.)

It was extremely shocking and emotional and this morning when I started thinking about it I actually started crying bc the dog was so dear to me and the dream was so incredibly realistic.

Pregnancy hormones- oy vey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!