the reason why people stopped tagging me to do these blog games is i'm so lazy i always say i will and i never do.
Friday, July 20, 2007



8 random facts about myself you say?

i did this in part (2 i think) when i was pregnant and i got stuck so let's take it from the top one more time.

ok i only wear pants that have elastic waists. i also have a tendency to buy my children elastic waist pants, thus perpetuating the cycle.

i am obsessed with pure citrus spray- it's made just from from oil in orange skins and it smells like you just peeled an orange. i'm spraying it constantly bc citrus makes me happy.

i realized just the other night that my husband is the only man i ever seriously dated that doesn't have a tattoo.

i feel sorry for parents that don't have kids as cute as mine which is almost all of them.

travislaughs
whale dresses july 20 2006



i have this strange compulsion to shop online, put items in cart, check totals, etc., then change my mind at the last moment and just x it out.

although i normally hate reality shows, i am unnaturally obsessed with the new vh1 show rock of love w bret michaels. it's complete garbage and i dig it. my sister had poison and guns and roses posters on her wall, i had duran duran. oh yeah she also had a denim jacket w the big poison patch.

once i was running and accidentally fell and slid on my butt across about 25 feet of wet grass on the back lawn of the art museum in philly where rocky ran up the front steps in front of like 250 people in light colored denim jeans and i went around the rest of the field trip with a big bright green skid mark on my arse.

ok this is really about my brother but it's cool- but i was standing beside him when barbara mandrell kissed his cheek.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Oooh, I do the same thing shopping online. I'll also do it in a store - load up the cart and then put everything back. Drives my husband NUTS. I love it!

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!