I know I have an attitude problem so don't even bother thinking it.
Thursday, June 30, 2005

Main Entry: 1 whine; verb
Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English to whiz; akin to Old Norse to whiz intransitive
a : to utter a high-pitched plaintive or distressed cry b : to make a sound similar to such a cry 2 : to complain with or as if with a whine 3 : to move or proceed with the sound of a whine transitive senses : to utter or express with or as if with a whine- whin·er noun- whin·ing·ly
/'hwI-ni[ng]-lE, 'wI-/ adverb

Synonyms beef, bellyache, carp, crab, croak, fuss, gripe, grouse, growl, grumble, kick, moan, murmur, mutter, repine, squawk, wail, whine, yammer

Related Words object (to), protest, quarrel (with); cavil, quibble; fret, stew, worry; blubber, cry, sob; bemoan, bewail, deplore, lament

happy!

Wow! I feel so much better after reading
Christi's post! I have been feeling so incredibly sucky, both
physically and mentally the last few days. When I try to form a happy post in my head, nothing appears except whine whine whine complain, moan, etc, etc. I was thinking that my ranting in a whining fashion would irritate readers, therefore driving them away to bloglands where people have lots of happy blinkies and tell cheery andecdotes about their cats, travels, and grandchildren. Because while I do enjoy writing, it really makes me happy that people come here and visit me and sometimes if I'm super lucky they even leave comments. I will not lie and say that I am a strict pleasure blogger. I like you and everybody else who reads what I write.

So instead of detailing my complaints here I was just gonna not write anything. But after reading what Christi wrote, I said to myself, wow she was griping and I still enjoyed reading it, bc I have the human instinct to sympathize with her situation and try to make her feel better. But don't get me wrong - that's not why I'm writing this post- to try to get you to say oh honey it's okay cyber kisses etc. (Though I don't have anything against that line of thinking.) I'm writing this to get this trash out of my brain in the hopes that it will be like a mental enema, flushing the negativity down the typing toilet. Sorry for the gross reference.

Okay I have sinusitis, tonsillitis, and my freaking back is making me flinch in agony evry so many seconds. When I went to the chiro Wednesday, it was all she could do to get me moderately aligned bc my muscles are so freaking tense from all the stress in my life. STRESS??? you say? You have no stress compared to the citizens of third world countries.You should be glad you have a job, a house, a car, an air conditioner, 2 beautiful children, a loving family, yada yada blah blah. You're even going on vacation to Mexico in August- do you know how many people would give their eyeteeth to have a wooooonderful trip like that?

But alas, regardless of the perks of being the Monkey Mama I still manage to disregard the positives and dwell on the negatives too often. I think it's the combination of alot of things making me tense. And the main thing that has me down is that right now in my Christian walk I'm not walking, not even crawling for that matter, I'm laying on the floor scraping with my fingers to push myself forward like, a millimeter. I have not been talking to God enough about my problems. Sadly to say I have let a mere mortal drag me down into the dumps. And if you remember my post about the alleged pastor of my church WHO IS NOW GONE GONE GONE THANK YOU JESUS AS OF YESTERDAY you know what I'm talking about. And if you didn't read it that's probably better for you because you might think I'm a blasphemer.

I know I should not let a cruddy pastor incident cloud my life but it has put a shadow over everything. And that's why I feel sorry for the new Pastor who preaches for the first time Sunday bc I want somebody to like zing me awake spiritually and cheer me up. And I know I should depend on God to do that not a man but I'm being honest here. I can gladly say that I have never lied on my blog...I have been 100% honest about everything. I even post pictures of myself which some people don't do for whatever reason even though I am the fattest I have ever been in my life. That's another issue altogether.

And I know you're thinking why don't you just leave the church if it's making you that miserable but it's more complicated than that and I'm not gonna hash that scenario out again here.

Let me just say that I have thoroughly enjoyed carping and crabbing and fussing and growling tonight and I am hoping my cloud will lift and I will start feeling better soon.

(smacks self on cheek) "Snap out of it!"

xok8

ps also while I'm at it my kids are driving me nuts in general (constantly these days) and I very often lately want to run out of my house and down the street pulling my hair and letting loose a primal bloodcurdling scream/war whoop but I suppress it.

discopartyt



ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!