I whine, therefore I am.
Friday, July 01, 2005

Q. Guess what I did today to make my life so much better?

A. Opened the back door of my mommy minivan and had a heavy metal beach chair fall on mah panky toe. Oh my po po panky toe. She is all bruised and swollen and when I walk the pain shoots up my whole daggon foot.
footNormal Foot
popopankytoeMy Foot
I'm not lyin it is purple and puffed up a like a sausage link. Which brings me to another issue: sausage- links or patties? But I digress.

I have diagnosed myself with a broken panky toe phalanges bone.

I'm sure wishing I had one of these but like for my panky toe.
toesplintfomahpankytoe

I never knew until I did a search for toe pain that they had all these things for toe comfort. There are entire websites devoted solely to toe issues.

Here is another image I found to describe my panky toe problem.


Does anybody but me remember the scene from Harlem Nights where Della Reese gets her panky toe shot off? I bet it didn't hurt as much as this.

I have strapped my toe to its nearest 2 comrades with Nexcare Flexible Clear First Aid Tape and have received a little relief.

Did I mention it hurts like caaaaaaraaaaaaaazzzzy?

I just noticed this blog is getting very whiny. A big shoutout to the peeps who are still reading it. I love it when you call me Big Poppa Monkey Mama. (Stacy-say that with a British accent.)

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!