Why the Latest Fashion Trends Sound Like a Bomb Dropping in the Dressing Room...
Tuesday, November 01, 2005

(I inherited broad shoulders from my father's side of the family tree.)

k8 tries on: a brown sweater with artificial mink collar
k8 looks like: a Mongolian invader preparing to attack the scattering Chinese peasants

k8 tries on: a two piece set-tank top and front tie shrug
k8 look like: a linebacker (first string, NFL)

k8 tries on: a wrap nordic pattern sweater
k8 looks like: a Russian fieldhand named Olga

k8 tries on: a multicolored horizontal striped turtleneck sweater
k8 looks like: um, horizontal stripes- no further description necessary

k8 tries on: approximately 13 tops for work
k8 buys: one top for work, 2 pink casual shirts (different styles and shades)
____________________________

After much internal debate, we did Halloween. Not really- no trick or treating, just a church party thing. Prepare yourself for the cuteness.
starry princesses
Aunt Sue and Uncle Bob wanted to get their costumes, so how could I argue, really?
They were Cinderella- the special edition dress with the twinkling skirt-and Aunt Sue decorated their bike carrier as the pumpkin coach with battery operated lights and all. Uncle Bob dressed up as the coachman with white wig, top hat, tails, etc. When they arrived at the ball, he entered first and read a proclamation from a scroll announcing the arrival of Princess Lily Joy and Princess Hannah Grace.

Can you even stand it?



(My comments won't open in some browsers now, so if you click and nothing happens, right click the Talking Bananas link and choose open in new window. Gracias.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!