puppy planes!
Saturday, March 17, 2007

i can finally see a little light at the end of the tunnel that is the baby's room. it is the junk room- the room where everything gets chunked when i have nowhere to put it and it has been that way til today. my mom came over and started helping me clean up and go through boxes of stuff that have not seen the light of day in a long long time.

gee, you ask, are ya waiting til the last minute? um, yeah, i am the queen of procrastination

also i ordered the crib set i finally decided on. only those who have plotted the theme for a baby nursery can understand the agony of getting the crib set just right. so many choices. oy vey! i definitely am not into cartoon characters or the typical stuff they have for nurseries. i knew i wanted red and blue and something gingham- i'm a gingham freak when it comes to baby stuff. nothing too cheesy nothing too plain yada yada.

the set looks like this





















and you can see
more detailed pics here if you're into that kind of thing.
i just got the basic set and i'm going to accessorize on my own. the matching border and stuff is a little overkill for me. i did get the pillow to put on the twin bed that's going to be in the room so it coordinates. i will just put a red or blue -you guessed it gingham comforter- on it. curtains to coordinate will be easy to find too.

and i haven't gained any more weight- the doc said if i keep it up i might weigh less or the same as when i got knocked up- hoo-rah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!