This only happens on days that start with M and end with Y.
Monday, May 09, 2005

I had alot to tell you but my brain got stuck.

Okay I remember one. Like forever ago, Michael tagged me to play this game where you have this list of occupations and you pick 5 and you fill in the blank If I could be a _______ I would __________... but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to be at the time so I couldn't do it and I figured he thought I was ignoring him, which I wasn't. And I still can't think of anything I want to be but I can think of several jobs I could never do. So here goes...

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying there's anything wrong with these jobs I'm saying I could never do it and mad props if your occupation falls into one of these categories.

I could never be a masseuse cuz that would be totally gross for me. Having to touch people I don't know like that gives me the heeby jeebies for real.

I could never be a baker cuz I would eat all the frosting.

I could never be a high school teacher (again) cuz a. they don't appreciate you or pay you enough and b. the SOLs are a big box that makes my brain feel trapped and uncreative. I mean, I see where they're coming from but come on people give em some room to breathe.

I could never be a bunny farmer cuz they would all die. Yes, that's right. Snuggles went fishy nightnight today but don't worry he didn't get flushed like the fishies he got buried with his bubby Cuddles.

Tomorrow I have to tell you about what Echo did that made me very very very very happy and special but like I said my brain is still having Monday issues. I will show you some pictures of some stuff we did this weekend. Clickers.

PS in case you misunderstood i am not an internet genius and I did not make my blog design. it was echo echo echo. not only is she a blog genius she also is a creative genius with her bomb card factory and guess what else she makes these awesome collages so go there and buy some cuz she rules. oh yeah and like brandi said click this link and vote for the daily echo that's echo too. she's like all over the internet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!