It's tough sometimes...
Sunday, July 03, 2005

..having kids that are so incredibly cute. But I suppose they will just get cuter as they grow older so I will have to learn to deal with it. ha!

The pictures with shoes and hairbows are before church in the morning and the pictures with no shoes and crud on their dresses and no bows are after dinner tonight.


sweeties 0122

sweeties 009
Here's a link to a slideshow with all the pics.
Caution: extreme cuteness beyond this click!

For some sick, sick reason, I invited about 10 people here tomorrow for a cookout. That means I will have to clean my house, as they will be traipsing back and forth to the potty and examining thangs. Next year like a month before the 4th, please give me a cyber kick in the tookus to remind me not to do that anymore. Luckily noone I invited is uptight on the cleanliness tip so I'm not toooooooo worried. It's mainly that the living room looks like a big nuclear toy bomb blew up in it.

Everybody have fun tomorrow, be safe, yada yada blah blah. But seriously, please don't drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink. JOKING. You know you won't do that anyway, will you?

On this Independence Day exercise all your God given rights as a citizen of the good ole US of A. Blog for free, pray in public, burp the alphabet for your Aunt Louise, and remember this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ba bye!
xok8


ps panky toe update: even uglier today, but not as painful unless young monkey accidentally kicks it. yikes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

12:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!