Early birds get the worm...
Wednesday, November 09, 2005

...but who wants worms anyway?

I have almost all my Christmas shopping done. I got the girls this...have you seen it?

If you know someone who has it and loves it, please tell me. If you know someone who has it and hates it, please do not tell me about it, thankssssssss.
zzzzstarstation Read all about it.


I got it right they first put them out at Walmart, plus I got cartridges 1, 2, and 3 to go with it. How could I resist the idea of my precious monkmonks seeing themselves on TV, singing along, dancing, grabbing the microphone from each other, screaming shrilly as they wrestle over the cartridges, okay maybe I need an extra mike. But I can't find anywhere that sells just the extra microphone.

As I have mentioned, Uncle Bob and Aunt Sue spoil the kids tremendously. Last week they informed they got the girls this
vsmile (Vsmile Game and Cartridges)
and this
zzzzzzzzzztv

( DisneyPrincess TV) to plug it into for Christmas. And really I'm sure they've just started.

So as far as I'm concerned, that's enough. Oh yeah and my mom bought them and Ava (my sister's kid) all Cabbage Patch Kids a while back bc they were on clearance at Walmart and she's been buying them all stuff throughout the year.

When I was little we would each get one main present and a few little ones, some clothes, and our stocking stuffers. My favorite Christmas present ever was one of those old school rectangular black cassette players- you know, the flat kind. Oh yeah and a big stuffed Garfield.

What are you getting your peeps?
A. Shut up it's not Thanksgiving yet.
B. Christmas is soooooooo commercial now.
C. I'm getting them___________.
D. A and B
E. A and C
F. B and C
G. All of the above


(My comments won't open in some browsers now, so if you click and nothing happens, right click the Talking Bananas link and choose open in new window. Gracias.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... free france airfare jessica mcclintock perfume

10:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it headphones data recovery expert Cruise aces

2:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!