travis 2 weeks
Thursday, June 21, 2007

as soon as i made this video i dropped my camera and broke it. i have to mail it in to the repair center- so sad- who knows how long it will take to get it back.

all i have to use now is my gross old school digital - i am so bummed. of all times to break my camera with summer here and a new baby. depression.

aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways i wanted to make a video of trav at 2 weeks.

i sound like such an idiot when i listen to this, never have been able to stand the sound of my own voice, plus my googoo baby talk voice sickens even me when i hear it.
but his cuteness makes up for it, and i can't re-record it, so i decided to post it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!