tigi self absorbed conditioner is the answer to question 2.
Saturday, July 28, 2007

can someone or 2 or 3 please inform me vis-a-vis the world of blog-vertising? nowadays every site i go on has ads on the sidebars , right? i had considered it but then thought, naw it can't be worth the trouble for the puny amount of money you get (if any.)

i know really popular blogs like d**ce and what not get so much $$$ that their blog is like, their job now. how cool would that be?

so, tell me dear reader, if you have ads on your blog do you like actually make any money on them or how does it even work bc i have no idea. is it worth the "sellout factor" if you will for lack of a better term - i'm not against it. it really wouldn't bother me to have ads over there ----> at all.

(okay and fyi for oldies and newbies here anybody who wants can leave a comment . i know sometimes you go to a blog and you click on comments and they're all the same people and it's like a clique in high school where only they get the inside jokes. it's not like that here. i am open to anybody's opinion or perhaps you'd just like to say "my goodness you make beautiful children" or "how do you get your hair so bright and shiny?" i used to have a site tracker thing when i blogged more bc i had a different job, ahem. but it cost money so i unsubscribed. the only tracker i have now is just the number of people who read each day, not where they're from like i used to have. you are more than welcome to leave me a comment even if you don't have a blog- just don't fill out the boxes. if you are a meanyhead i will just delete your comment but i have found generally that people are courteous and i have only had to do that a couple times since i've had this blog.)

the reason i told you all that is so if you make money and want to tell me how much you make but don't want to identify yourself you can and noone will ever know. k? c'mon. you can tell me. also i'm wondering if it starts out slow and builds up gradually or you made alot of money right away and how you get paid and how often.

dang she nosy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Yeah, I don't get the whole blogvertising, either, so if you find out the hook or catch, let me know.

8:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reverse phone lookup

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!