Random Brain Fragments
Thursday, June 16, 2005

bigrainbow

In case you were wondering this rainbow has nothing to do with the post I just liked it so I put it there to make you feel happy. How do you feel when you look at it?

I'm getting geared up for the big voy-age this weekend. In case you didn't know I'm taking the monklets to rendezvous with Echo's kiddies and Shanee's baby Ireland on Saturday for their 3 yr bday party. It's the first time ever I've met some blogpeople. I'm surprisingly nerviosa. Will they like us? (nervously chews nails) What if they de-blogroll me after finding out I'm much more obnoxious in real life?

After the fiesta we're spending the night at my sister's which is halfway between. A real live sleepover? I got the girls those sleeping bags with the blowup mattress bottom part in the hopes it will be more bedlike than a regular sleeping bag and they'll stay in it. HA! Then on Sunday my parents are coming for a cookout and we're going to da beach. busy busy busy.

So, the mosquitos are so bad here right now I can't even take the girls outside. They're climbing the walls going bonko with energy. (The girls not the mosquitos.)

Don't you hate it when you shave your legs and you miss a strip and you're walking around all day with a big hairy stripe leg? Yucko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!