i received no compensation for these lovely reviews but if the companies send me free stuff i will eat it.
Thursday, March 29, 2007

























the Good Lord knows i cannot survive without carbohydrates or some reasonale facsimile thereof. so just in time for my diabetic pregnancy he created sugar free Tastykake products. I am so addicted to the cream filled coffee cakes. of course you can't eat a whole box at a time but for those nighttime carb cravings you can't beat em. they say not for weight loss on the box but i certainly will continue eating them after the baby when i'm dieting. the orange finger cakes are delish too. i'm not sure if they sell tastycakes everywhere or just in certain parts of the country.

dreamfields low carb pasta tastes like real pasta, not real tough and chewy like the old school low carb pasta. it can even trick my husband who has a built in diet food detector alarm. i make macaroni and cheese with the elbow pasta and 2% cheese and it tastes just like regular.


lastly but not leastly russell stover's sugar free candies are made with splenda now instead of the sweetener that gives you, um, bowel issues.





the coconut ones taste like mounds candy bars but any of them are good.
this is making me hungry. hmmm, what's for lunch today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!