I wanna rock n roll all night...
Thursday, July 14, 2005

I can't believe I have forgotten to tell you guys this. On the These Monkey Kids Are So Freakin Smart It's Scary List, please add #789 They have potty trained themselves. (For pee pee I must clarify.)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's true. For the past year I have been buying whatever books and dvds I have come across that talk about using the potty. They listened intently, but did not show any interest in copying the cartoon characters when they weeweed. I did not force the issue. About a month ago, I bought 2 potties, bc there is no way they could share on this one. I said nothing except, "wow your very own potties!" They started wanting to try, then they went peepee and got stickers! They needed help pulling pants up and down so that was a little annoying bc they wanted to go every 5 minutes at the start, but oh well. Also in the beginning, and still a little, it is a novelty bc they get to go in the bathroom, which they have not been allowed to do unless it's bathtime, then wash hands afterwards, which is a big deal to them.

Now they have gotten to the point where they can do it all themselves, with supervision. Without supervision, they unroll the whole roll of paper into the toilet. The weird thing is, they have some issue with pooping in the potty. No amount of convincing can persuade them. I just figure they will go when it's time, just as they decided it was time to pee pee on the toidy. All that obsessing and worrying I did was for naught. These little piggies monkeys went wee wee wee all the way home.

xok8

ps yes i know some people potty train their kids in one day or before they're a year old but that's ONE, okay?

pps ECHO IS PREGNATED. WOO HOO BABY BUN IN DAH OVEN!! congrats to her.

if you cant open comments cuz haloscan is wacked, right click the talking banana comment link and open in a new window.

1 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

POTTY TIME!!!! WAY COOL!! POOPY IS ALWAYS MUCH LATER, don't hurry that either. Your doing good girl, and they will prob. stop for a while after you move too. holascan is really upsetting me!

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!