Royal Flush
Thursday, July 07, 2005

So I took Hannah Grace to the pediatrician today because she has more severe symptoms than Lily. What they think the girls have is rotavirus. Renee gets the prize for guessing the cause of the mucho poopoo.

As far as I can see, these kids have no hope of being anything but complete fluffy prissy girly girls. They do love riding on Poppop's tractor and dig big trucks, but more than that they like dolls, makeup, purses, shoes, and playing dressup. I am guilty of buying them a Barbie doll even though they're 2 yrs 4 months and the box says not for kids under 3. No alarm went off when the cashier rung it up, thank goodness. It was the plain kind with just a nice simple conservative dress on, thank you. And I took her shoes off before I gave it to them. They totally dig her even though now she is stripped and her hair looks like her name should be Asylum Barbie instead of Dinnerdate Barbie. So shoot me they were only three dollars each.

On that note, they are really spoiled little chickadoodles lately. (Not bratty, mind you, they say please, thank you, and other little polite phrases while ripping their gifts open.) On the fourth, our friend Carole Anne and her son Jakie came by and brought the girls those cool new bubble toys that are spill resistant. I say resistant not spillproof cuz these primates can spill anything that says spillproof in less than 30 seconds. They had fun playing outside blowing bubbles, then trying to drink them. I was hoping they would burp bubbles afterwards but no such luck. Only in the movies I guess.

Earlier in the day Uncle Bobbob and Aunt Sue had brought them over complete princess dress up outfits with tiaras, fluffy ballet dresses, and high heel shoes with jewels. They insisted on wearing the "hats" outside later while blowing bubbles. It may just be me, but I do believe if any children deserve to be spoiled, these do!

Behold, las princesas de rotavirus.
hannahedge
Hannah Grace

lilyegde
Lily Joy

Yes,their shirts say Drama Queen, and no, I did not plan that.

is anyone besides me having problems opening comments on my blog? please let me know. if you do have a problem, right click the comment link and choose open in a new window.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Who's the Monkey Mama?

Name:
Location: Planet Twinstar, Monkeyville, United States

I'm a real live human person...the slightly wacky mom of 6 year old identical twin primate princesses and one 2year old monkeyboy. I'm divorced from a crazy baboon and remarried to a big snuggly gorilla. I thank God daily for my wonderful family and friends, without whom I would go berserk. My chirren are the cutest kids ever born (besides yours) and if you don't believe that you obviously need to see a shrink.


How is she feeling?

The Monkey Mama's imood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tmr


monkeysee

Contact me, the monkey mama. two_wild_monkeysatya hoo.com

Blogs I Dig & Other Rad Links:

Why not BLOGROLL ME!??


Why not BLOGROLL ME!??

1402021
Hit Counter
fmonkcounter

personat150


jesusrocks





jungleboogiea1
fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!


MOM3



Recently:




Archives:



+`- fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!